*- Please, note that this list a subject to change
** Please, note that some exotic currency pairs may experience light liquidity conditions during certain market hours.
Such liquidity conditions may result in uneven pricing and/or the possibility of increased slippage. Clients trading during these
conditions do so at their own risk. Advanced Markets Ltd. advises clients to check depth of market on these instruments prior- to placing trades.
***Maximum trade size can be adjusted upon request. Please, contact your sales representative.
Commodities (Oil & Energy):
Forex instruments have streaming prices and trading functionality available continuously as follows:
- Pricing & Trading begin each Sunday at- 17:05– ET.
- Pricing & Trading end each Friday at- 16:55– ET
- There is a daily system reset from- 16:59– until- 17:05– ET during which pricing and trading is not available.
- Metals instruments (gold, silver, platinum, palladium) quotes and trading functionality are active from- 18:00:15– ET on Sunday until- 16:55– ET on Friday.
- Metals exchanges close daily from- 16:59– until- 18:00:15– ET, during which quotes and trading are unavailable.
Commodities (Energy and Oil)
Trading hours for Oil and Energy instruments:
- XTI (WTI) & XNG (Natural Gas): Trading starts at- 18:00– ET on Sunday and is active until- 16:55– ET on Friday. There is a daily break in pricing between- 16:59– ET until- 18:00– ET.
- XBR (Brent Crude Oil): – Trading starts at- 20:00– ET on Sunday and is active until- 16:55– ET on Friday. There is a daily break in pricing between- 16:59– ET until- 20:00– ET.
Precious Metals and Energy Products:
* CFD Trading and Holiday hours are subject to change.
** Holiday hours will be posted on the website.
***Friday Close time will supersede any daily break.–